HISTORY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1867
1905
1942
1966
1975

1976
1980
1982
1984
1991
1993
1994
1999
2002
2003

2006
2007
2010
2014
The sheep shear smith Carl Theodor Frielinghaus starts his own business.
Harvester parts are added to the company’s products.
Wilhelm Asbeck becomes the managing director.
The old smith’s shop makes way for a new building. This improves the company’s modernity and clarity.
Wilhelm Asbeck’s daughter, Elke von der Becke, becomes a partner in the company.
Her husband, Derk von der Becke, is appointed managing director.
The new punching hall is built. The old grinding shop and the warehouse are replaced by a new two-story production hall.
Wolfgang Braun joins the company as managing director and partner.
An additional production hall and a new office building are erected.
A warehouse for raw material is built.
Frielinghaus acquires the blade production from C.W. Haas in Remscheid.
The insolvent company Busatis in Hückeswagen is taken over by Frielinghaus and ESM.
Construction of a new hall and expansion of the toolmaking department.
Together with other companies, Frielinghaus takes over the insolvent company Rasspe in Solingen.
A steel hall is built and existing buildings can be used as additional production areas.
The competitor KWT in Herbede discontinues blade production. Frielinghaus acquires the company’s few state-of-the-art
machines.
Frielinghaus gives up the business shares in the Rasspe company, due to lack of foreseeable economic success.
Martin Grob becomes managing director.
The original building has to be torn down. A new production hall and warehouse are built, despite of the economic crisis.
The heat treatment company Härtetechnik Steinbach KG in Wuppertal becomes a 100% member of the Frielinghaus Group.